Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

[Frozen]
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Dadson blades

Frozen
Message Subject: Dadson blades
wild
Posted 9/27/2015 1:38 PM (#786175)
Subject: Dadson blades

Just getting into throwing 10's... noticed that the Dadson line-up is very productive....anyone know what exactly sets these blades apart?
achotrod
Posted 9/27/2015 1:48 PM (#786178 - in reply to #786175)
Subject: Re: Dadson blades

Truth is they are built well but dont catch anymore fish than any other blades out there. As a matter of fact I have caught 0 fish on my Dadsons and I have washed them very well. The reason you see lots of fish on them is because lots of people have them and have high confidence in using them. Retail prices are not too bad IMO but not worth 50+ for a second hand bait.
cave run legend
Posted 9/27/2015 2:09 PM (#786181 - in reply to #786178)

achotrod - 9/27/2015 2:48 PM

Truth is they are built well but dont catch anymore fish than any other blades out there. As a matter of fact I have caught 0 fish on my Dadsons and I have washed them very well. The reason you see lots of fish on them is because lots of people have them and have high confidence in using them. Retail prices are not too bad IMO but not worth 50+ for a second hand bait.

Use a reel to properly burn them to take advantage of not being able to blow them out at mach 10 speed.
ImpactFishing
Posted 9/27/2015 5:57 PM (#786205 - in reply to #786175)

Dadson's uses quality components, and Johnny also backs his products 100%. I picked up a bunch before the craze and to be honest, I haven't caught a fish on one yet. Probably the fisherman's fault lol. Great bait, but I would never buy a used bait for more than retail. I make my own bucktails also and can mimic the quality for around 8-10 bucks. I forgot to mention that Dadson's are a little heavier than your typical bucktail. But once again, easy to mimic when making your own bucktails for a fraction of the price.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)