Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> June Tarpon/Permit Trip with SFP Fishing Outfitters

Message Subject: June Tarpon/Permit Trip with SFP Fishing Outfitters
detroithardcore
Posted 6/6/2015 8:49 AM (#771476)
Subject: June Tarpon/Permit Trip with SFP Fishing Outfitters

Got back down for the Full Moon to chase Poons on Fly with Captain Jon Sebold and Captain Todd Hadley. This was an amazing trip as usual!! The guys never disappoint and will go extreme lengths to put you on fish. After 4 days I stuck 7 Tarpon in the 15-110# size on Fly, Crab or Lure depending on what the fish were doing and location. All sight casting...we also sight casted cruising Permit and I ended up with 7 in the 25-40# size. I cannot speak highly enough about Captain Jon Sebold and Captain Todd Hadley!! These guys define what guiding is really all about. They worked so hard each day on the poling platform or boat to put me in the right spot every time to make the perfect fly cast, to rolling or cruising Tarpon. They again ran me everywhere to chase fish. No distance was off limits and every Tarpon I had all to myself. They both took me to fish and never saw a boat in 4 days fishing. I'm hooked on catching them on Fly but any Muskie angler can get down there and have success booking a trip with SFP Fishing Outfitters. Seriously consider putting your Muskie trip on hold sometime and give this a try. It's funny because most people that inquire about a trip like this think its very expensive. With a buddy it's no more than a 4 day trip to Muskie destinations with lodging. Flights are always a great deal to Ft. Meyers (never in 3 years paid more than $200) and car rentals are very reasonable as well (never paid more than $250 for the week). It really can be done at a reasonable cost. Cpt. Jon and Todd are amazing on the water. It's such a pleasure to fish with both of them. I'm going on my 4th year fishing with these guys, 20-30 days per year and never disappointed. Not only have they become my "go to" guides but over the years they've become really good friends. They've pushed my limits in angling and have challenged me each day on the water to become even better. It was only a year ago I decided to pick up the Fly Rod to practice for Tarpon. They've taught me so much in the "Salt Fly Game" and along with lots practice at home I've been able to stick a bunch of fish on Fly in just 1 year of practice. If it wasn't for Cpt. Jon and Todd pushing me to do so I would never be where I'm at today with a Fly Rod. Best decision I've ever made in angling!! Another great shout out to SFP Fishing Outfitters with Captain Jon Sebold and Captain Todd Hadley. Do yourself a favor and give these guys a call and book a trip chasing "Real Fish". Website: www.sfpfishingoutfitters.com
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)