Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Should've stuck to blugill fishing.
- (Added by: vegas492)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Something Different for Extra Fine Details

Message Subject: Something Different for Extra Fine Details
Beaver
Posted 2/2/2015 6:53 PM (#751623)
Subject: Something Different for Extra Fine Details

I know that everybody looks for new things to help make better looking lures possible, and I found one that you might or might not know about. Something caught my attention when my daughter was doing her nails during Christmas break. She could draw pictures on her finger nails with things called Nail Art Pens.You can draw very fine lines, make small dots and do anything that requires a very fine line. They come in a wide array of colors and they don't react with my paints or don't run when Envirotex is applied. For making dots on trout patterns or drawing the aqua specks on a Pumpkinseed face, you can do it all. If you are looking for something to use for fine detail work these things work great, and who doesn't like browsing the make-up aisle at Walgreens or Target every once in a while. Give 'em a try.
muskie tamer
Posted 2/2/2015 9:02 PM (#751641 - in reply to #751623)
Subject: Re: Something Different for Extra Fine Details

I might have to check these out. Nice idea beav.
crazywayne
Posted 2/3/2015 8:27 AM (#751693 - in reply to #751623)

Sounds like a good idea.and I bet you look cute in the make-up aisle but I will be there to check out
Thanks
Beaver
Posted 2/3/2015 4:16 PM (#751766 - in reply to #751693)

If my daughter can draw snowmen and penguins on her fingernails with these things, imagine what you can add to a lure.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)