Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> will tuffy be selling any clothing at the milwaukee show

Message Subject: will tuffy be selling any clothing at the milwaukee show
lund guy
Posted 1/18/2015 2:50 PM (#749186)
Subject: will tuffy be selling any clothing at the milwaukee show

just curious if Tuffy will be selling any hoodies or hats or t shirts at the Milwaukee Muskie expo this year. I would like to get a few before spring I know I can order them online if they wont be selling them at the show

Edited by lund guy 1/18/2015 2:54 PM
Clammer
Posted 1/18/2015 4:59 PM (#749241 - in reply to #749186)
Subject: Re: will tuffy be selling any clothing at the milwaukee show

I love the Tuffy requests from a lundguy!!
lund guy
Posted 1/18/2015 5:28 PM (#749256 - in reply to #749241)

Clammer - 1/18/2015 4:59 PM

I love the Tuffy requests from a lundguy!!

I just bought a tuffy last year I sold my 1993 lund 1600 angler dlx with a 70 hp because of the issues I was having and it was getting to crammed and purchased a 1995 tuffy 1800 renegade and powered it with a completely rebuilt 1990 115 merc just put a 70 pound thrust minnkota power drive v2 I love the boat I don't think ill own any thing else other than a tuffy now
Clammer
Posted 1/18/2015 6:00 PM (#749266 - in reply to #749186)

Tom, I was just razzn ya. I had seen your other posts about your new rig. Seems like a nice set up. I am a big Tuffy fan, tho I have an old ranger 680T.
lund guy
Posted 1/18/2015 6:15 PM (#749272 - in reply to #749266)

Clammer - 1/18/2015 6:00 PM

Tom, I was just razzn ya. I had seen your other posts about your new rig. Seems like a nice set up. I am a big Tuffy fan, tho I have an old ranger 680T.

No problem it was a toss up between this or keep looking the whole time while looking I was debating do I want to go with Lund tuffy ranger or yar craft. I was looking at a couple of nice pro v s one was a sweet 18 foot tiller and one was a duel council however I couldn't get financing on either one. one day while at work a guy came in we started talking fishing I told him I liked to fish for muskies walleyes pike and bass he looked at me and said you would love the boat im trying to sell I went and looked at it and fell in love with it I sold my old Lund within 2 days on craigslist used that for the down payment and made payments to the guy till it was paid for the first time I took it out after getting the motor put on it I was blown away the boats rated for a 150 and I didn't think it would go worth a darn with the 115 but I was wrong cant wait till I have it set up the rest of the way im building removable front casting deck extension witch will go all the way back to the council that a project that I will do this spring when warmer weather finally comes I don't have a heated garage so its to cold to work on it my buddy likes the boat more than his Lund pro v cant wait to get it out on the river for the walleye run
danmuskyman
Posted 1/18/2015 6:21 PM (#749278 - in reply to #749186)

I highly doubt there will be any Tuffy clothing at the Milwaukee show. I've been there the last 5 years and haven't seen any. They do ship quickly if you decide to order online or on the phone.
Clammer
Posted 1/18/2015 6:27 PM (#749279 - in reply to #749186)

Sounds great, and I like your casting deck plan. I can't afford a new boat so I just repowered last year from a 1988 45HP to a to a 94 Johnson 60. Made a huge difference, so I bet your 115 screams on that Tuffy. Did a few mods to mine as well, so she feels kinds like a new to me boat.
Steve Van Lieshout
Posted 1/20/2015 5:40 AM (#749489 - in reply to #749186)

Hi Guys, in recent history Tuffy hasn't been selling clothes at the Milwaukee Show. From their perspective whatever they would bring, it would be the wrong size, the wrong color, etc.
In fairness to Tuffy they are at the show to sell boats.
It is best to get clothes on line.
kdebell
Posted 1/20/2015 7:47 AM (#749497 - in reply to #749489)

If you buy a hooded sweat shirt make sure that you get one that is one size larger than you would normally wear. I picked one up and after washing it in cold water and letting it hang dry, it no longer fits. Kind of disappointing for what you pay for them.
Slamr
Posted 1/20/2015 8:41 AM (#749501 - in reply to #749497)

I highly doubt Bendall will bring clothes to the show and other than an odd hat or two, I doubt Mr. Worrall will have extra gear on him in Milwaukee.

Suggestion: just call and ask for Peggy. http://www.tuffyboats.com/contact.asp
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)