Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> New 8.5" Dingo Swimbait and 11" Mag Shad Trolling Crank

Message Subject: New 8.5" Dingo Swimbait and 11" Mag Shad Trolling Crank
Tackle Industries
Posted 1/3/2009 8:09 PM (#352895)
Subject: New 8.5" Dingo Swimbait and 11" Mag Shad Trolling Crank

Got the new Dingo swimbaits and the new Mag Shads in both deep and shallow (twitcher) lips up and ready to go on my websites! Hope they are priced right for you guys! Got video of the Dingo up on my website right now and I will be working on getting some video of the Mag Shads up soon. Dang ice came too soon!

All lure specifications for both lures are on my websites now. I also updated all of my websites since I am making so many new lures. It was hard to navigate. I broke up the side panel into the various lure types (topwater, crankbaits, swimbaits, bucktails, etc.). I only have about 13 more lure types I will be adding in the next 9 months Much much more to come!!! 6 new sizes of SuperDs will be next in 42 stock colors for each size!

Thanks
James
http://www.gruntmuskielures.com

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(Mag Shad.JPG)

(Dingo Lures.JPG)

(MS-T-17b.JPG)

(Dingo Can.JPG)

(DNG-18.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Mag Shad.JPG (179KB - 365 downloads)
Attachments Dingo Lures.JPG (190KB - 353 downloads)
Attachments MS-T-17b.JPG (39KB - 198 downloads)
Attachments Dingo Can.JPG (64KB - 190 downloads)
Attachments DNG-18.JPG (45KB - 214 downloads)
JimtenHaaf
Posted 1/3/2009 8:41 PM (#352898 - in reply to #352895)
Subject: Re: New 8.5" Dingo Swimbait and 11" Mag Shad Trolling Crank

Awesome, James! I really like that Mag Twitcher. Just checked out the updated site as well. Can't wait for the new SuperD's to come out!
Beaver
Posted 1/3/2009 8:55 PM (#352899 - in reply to #352898)

I bet you can troll that shallow model and better than 5 mph and twitch it just under the surface.
#*^@.......more tackleboxes
Tackle Industries
Posted 1/3/2009 9:01 PM (#352900 - in reply to #352895)

That "Twitcher" lip was a screw-up too during production. I had not seen that type of lip in a lure so I figured to give it a try. I was surprised it actually worked. I am sure this lure is not the first to have a straight lip like that but I have not seen them on a lure yet. Makes the bait work real funky though and you can even use it as a crankbait. The deep diver can be trolled as fast as your reel drag can take it. I have had my little Super Ciscos up to 16 mph and the Mag Shad up to 10mph before I could not hold the line any longer.
curleytail
Posted 1/3/2009 10:20 PM (#352906 - in reply to #352895)

That Mag Twitcher looks really cool. Well, the deep diver does too! I can't believer you are only charging $15 for them! Going to have to pick some up for sure. Thanks for keeping us informed.

I never would have thought about using something like your Dingo for muskies, but after seeing the action I could see where that could come in handy in some places early in the year.

Still really looking forward to seeing the new Super Ds out too.
PIKEMASTER
Posted 1/3/2009 10:46 PM (#352909 - in reply to #352895)
Subject: RE: New 8.5" Dingo Swimbait and 11" Mag Shad Trolling Crank

So when are we going to see a BOOTYTAIL / SUPER MAG DAWG ? or a DOMINATRIX / DAWG ?

Edited by PIKEMASTER 1/3/2009 10:49 PM
PredLuR
Posted 1/3/2009 11:13 PM (#352912 - in reply to #352895)

Awesome lineup, my order is in....for now. Any update on the shallow super D's in the near future?
Tackle Industries
Posted 1/5/2009 10:55 AM (#353170 - in reply to #352895)

Shallow SuperDs as well as all the new SuperD lineup in 6 sizes coming by Spring! I will have 239 stock SuperDs for you to pick from! And MORE on the way after that! I think when I am done I may have almost 500 SuperD stock products to pick from. Total rubber swimbiat in my inventory collection may reach over 700 products alone. Add in my other hybrid and hard baits and I may have over 1500 SKUs by 2010. Not sure what the biggest musky/pike lure company has in SKUs but I have to be getting "close to the most"

PIKEMASTER, The DOMA-D may have to come soon... Not much time left in my day to work on that one right now. My darn kids want to keep playing BINGO evey night!

James
ShaneW
Posted 1/5/2009 11:21 AM (#353174 - in reply to #352895)

James,

Any idea how that deep diver will run? I've never seen anything with quite that flat a lip so it should get down there quite a ways.

Shane
Tackle Industries
Posted 1/5/2009 1:14 PM (#353202 - in reply to #352895)

I did not have time to check these out myself this fall. I sent them to a buddy with open water still and he got me a few data points to go off of. The Diver went to about 23' with 100' line out and the shallow (straight lip) twitcher went to about 10'. I will create a detailed diving chart in spring for these collect data between 20'-140' line out for both lures.

The bent lip diver really goes deep quick. When cast you can bring it in and once it gets to the boat it is a good 10' deep and you have to pull it up vertically. Fun to watch it in clear water.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)