Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5
Now viewing page 5 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Big fish...

Message Subject: Big fish...
Beaver
Posted 10/31/2008 9:32 PM (#343333 - in reply to #343216)
Subject: Re: Big fish...

I never blame people who don't put up pictures and stories about big fish. This is a fine example of why. Is it jealousy? Are you just pist? The elections should keep you busy enough if you are looking for stupid crap to complain about.
Thank -you for sharing your photos and story with us.
Beaver
muskynorth
Posted 11/9/2008 6:51 PM (#344510 - in reply to #330999)
Subject: RE: Big fish...

Wow. I just finished reading some of these comments. I never thought that people would be so worked up. Anyways... thanks for the comments about the fish and the article. I am carefully reading the comments looking for advice on measuring and handling fish. I realized that this site is great for sharing and learning more about fishing. It is comforting to know that for as rattled as I was that day, that for the past couple of months, this fish could rattle so many more people that were not there. I wish you all were there and I hope someone else catches a Lac Seul monster soon. Cheers and good luck next season.

Neil Michelin
Lac Seul Fish Fry Co.
Canadian Heartland Fishing
feedtheworm
Posted 11/10/2008 5:17 PM (#344668 - in reply to #330999)

Neil, congrats. It's a beautiful Muskie.
I've always regretted not getting a measurement or a photo of my personal best (until reading this thread today).
Maybe I'm better off with the memory alone. I'd hate to have people try to ruin that for me.

Johnny
jflannery
Posted 11/15/2008 11:19 AM (#345414 - in reply to #330999)
Subject: RE: Big fish...

Arm chair critics is what keeps alot of very good muskie fishermen from ever even looking at these sites, nonetheless posting pictures for people to critique.

Unless you have caught fish of this caliber - you shouldn't say a word...

John
sworrall
Posted 11/15/2008 7:37 PM (#345458 - in reply to #330999)

I'd submit 'very good muskie fishermen' who are somehow intimidated enough to not even look at 'these sites' could learn a thing or ten from how Neil has handled the attention (which has been, by the way, overwhelmingly positive) his monster fish and story of the catch has generated. I'd like to again thank him for the interview and the story.
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5
Now viewing page 5 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)