Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Livingston Lures Kraken

Message Subject: Livingston Lures Kraken
dward
Posted 1/9/2024 2:46 AM (#1025644)
Subject: Livingston Lures Kraken

Any idea what is up with this baits delayed release? Has to be a good 6 months late now? Pretty sure same thing happened with the Titan a few years ago too!

Then it came out and they all malfunctioned because wouldn’t dry out and quit chirping. I have 4 because 2 were replaced with a new batch.

Wouldn’t mind trying one but delay has me thinking there must be more manufacturing issues and maybe I shouldn’t waste my money….. just stick with proven red October tubes

Curious if they will be at any of the shows this winter
jdsplasher
Posted 1/12/2024 5:30 AM (#1025688 - in reply to #1025644)
Subject: RE: Livingston Lures Kraken

dward - 1/9/2024 2:46 AM Any idea what is up with this baits delayed release? Has to be a good 6 months late now? Pretty sure same thing happened with the Titan a few years ago too! Then it came out and they all malfunctioned because wouldn’t dry out and quit chirping. I have 4 because 2 were replaced with a new batch. Wouldn’t mind trying one but delay has me thinking there must be more manufacturing issues and maybe I shouldn’t waste my money….. just stick with proven red October tubes Curious if they will be at any of the shows this winter

The Musky Shop is advertising handling them starting January 16, on a limited basis.

JD

North of 8
Posted 1/12/2024 2:01 PM (#1025694 - in reply to #1025688)
Subject: Re: Livingston Lures Kraken

Yes, I just got an email from Musky Shop advertising them and suggesting you reserve one now
dward
Posted 1/12/2024 4:39 PM (#1025695 - in reply to #1025694)
Subject: Re: Livingston Lures Kraken

Saw that too
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)