Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Huh, do i think it's going to rain, well what i do think is, i may possibly drown if we don't get out of here."
- (Added by: Turkeyt)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Larry Ramsell at TC Muskies Inc Tues. Jan. 9 meeting at Sweeney's

Message Subject: Larry Ramsell at TC Muskies Inc Tues. Jan. 9 meeting at Sweeney's
ThedockisIN
Posted 12/29/2023 1:48 PM (#1025452)
Subject: Larry Ramsell at TC Muskies Inc Tues. Jan. 9 meeting at Sweeney's

During the past 28 years Larry has been concentrating on the world class muskie waters of the Ottawa and St. Lawrence Rivers and Georgian Bay, where his largest muskies have been two over 50-pounds, including his personal best 57.25-inches and 54-pounds, 6.5-ounces with 8 over 55-inches and 7 over 40-pounds. Prior to that he chased big muskies for 35 years in the trophy rich waters of NW Ontario where he tangled with world class fish with the largest caught being 44 ΒΌ-pounds.

Larry has authored or co-authored 11 books on Muskellunge history and information, with his most important being his 3rd Edition; 2 Volume set of "A Compendium of Muskie Angling History"; volume I "Muskellunge World Records; The History, The Truth-circa 1877-2006" and volume II "The History-The Rest of the Story, The History-The Facts-1774-2006". In addition, his latest book "Mostly Antique Just Muskellunge (and related) Post Cards." The "Compendiums" contain over 1350 pages and over 700 historical photographs and the Post Card book contains over 700 muskie post cards and is great for those that don't like to read! All three books have just been re-published by Amazon and are also available from Amazon Kindle as e-books.

Larry is a long-time contributor to Muskie First Outdoors.

We'll meet at Sweeney's on Dale Street in Saint Paul. Have dinner with your friends from Sweeney's menu 5:30 to 7, then upstairs for Larry Ramsell at 7 PM.

Greg Ide
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)