Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> LSC Before Labor Day

Message Subject: LSC Before Labor Day
dbach17
Posted 7/5/2023 2:34 PM (#1022097)
Subject: LSC Before Labor Day

My friend and I took a trip to LSC last year the week before Labor Day and did pretty well by our standards.

We decided to do it again this year, so we will be there from Saturday, August 26th - Saturday, September 2nd. I was fortunate to get a new Skeeter WX2200 this year, and have very much enjoyed it so far and we are looking forward to having a large fiberglass boat instead of the smaller aluminum we fished out of last year.

The place we have is on the water in the south east corner on the Canadian side, but has room for two boats that can stay in the water (it's in a canal by the Thames River). Originally we were going to have our dad's come, but don't think that's going to work out. Because of that, we thought we'd see if there were any other people out there who might be interested in coming on the trip. We could easily fish one more out of the boat, and honestly probably two, or, if there was a pair of people who wanted to come and bring their own boat, there's room for that too.

If anyone has any interest, please feel free to send me a message here and I can provide more details!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)