Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> Alumacraft Tournament pro 185

Reply New post
Message Subject: Alumacraft Tournament pro 185
ILESOX
Posted 6/11/2023 9:57 AM (#1021530)
Subject: Alumacraft Tournament pro 185

I recently picked up a 2008 Tpro for a screaming price, 150 yamaha on it, in good shape, i imagine at some point it will need a transom, its solid as a rock no flex at the moment with me @ 205lbs on the cav plate.

Does anyone else have a T-pro (mines a CS) that theyre fishing muskies out of, im interested in how you have your boat set up in the back for musky fishing, I currently have a reck n rack bait box that was thrown in on the deal, but is about an inch taller than the back area of the Tpro, not sure if i want make it work, or if i should build a casting deck.

I will be hooking up Livescope on the port side stern area on a rail mount as thats where i cast from.
muskysaloon
Posted 6/18/2023 8:17 AM (#1021726 - in reply to #1021530)
Subject: RE: Alumacraft Tournament pro 185

I have a 2020 T-Pro 195 and love the boat. I ordered mine with the flip up casting deck for the back to make it a little bit wider to stand on. My favorite part of the boat is the wide gunnels. I have actually walked on the gunnel around the windshield to net a fish.
Topwater
Posted 7/14/2023 3:50 PM (#1022278 - in reply to #1021530)
Subject: Re: Alumacraft Tournament pro 185

I have a 2020 185 tpro. I built an extention for the back. Seat post still go in. Mine functions as storage also for Plano 3700s and tunes for musky lures.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)