Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> Ulterra losing pair with Remote

Reply New post
Message Subject: Ulterra losing pair with Remote
North of 8
Posted 6/2/2023 12:39 PM (#1021260)
Subject: Ulterra losing pair with Remote

Hit the water before 7 yesterday morning to avoid the heat but when I got to where I wanted to fish, remote could not find motor. Made sure everything was plugged in and tight. Finally dawned on me the that it had lost pair with the I-Pilot Link remote. Took me a couple tries but got it going. Little challenging for me because you have to listen for the beep and I have almost no hearing in the upper ranges, despite expensive hearing aids. Again, not really a big problem and this is only the third time in a little over 2 seasons. But, what is the cause? Is there something I should be doing, not doing? Looked on Minn Kota site, lots of help with pairing but nothing about what really causes the loss.
Reef Hawg
Posted 6/2/2023 10:17 PM (#1021286 - in reply to #1021260)
Subject: RE: Ulterra losing pair with Remote

I had this happen with my terrova, spradically last year and it seemed to be related to a slightly loose connection at battery, or at least that is what I drilled it down to. It doesn't make sense that losing power briefly would do this, but it only happened after long runs, and I atributed it to the bouncing and said connection(did not lose actual power/prop while in ops btw).

Edited by Reef Hawg 6/2/2023 10:18 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)