Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> French Lake lake level?

Message Subject: French Lake lake level?
oly67
Posted 10/26/2022 7:46 AM (#1014123)
Subject: French Lake lake level?

My Ranger 620 is in the shop at Rochester, waiting on a new injector for my Evinrude. Should be done next week, coming up from Iowa to get, thinking of going over to French for the day then afterwards. How low is the lake? Can I get my 620 in okay?
Have not been there for many years, but have used hip waders to pull the boat off and float out into the lake a ways in years past up there, can do again if necessary.

Edited by oly67 10/26/2022 7:48 AM
FlyPiker
Posted 10/30/2022 6:41 PM (#1014217 - in reply to #1014123)
Subject: Re: French Lake lake level?

Haven't been to French but I've been doing the wader program on metro lakes not terribly far from there.
oly67
Posted 11/7/2022 10:29 AM (#1014386 - in reply to #1014123)
Subject: Re: French Lake lake level?

FYI, a friend of mine went up last week with his dad, with a medium sized aluminum boat, bunk trailer, could not get it in far enough to pull it off the trailer with his chest waders on. A different boater, who launched his boat off his roller trailer, just before my friend did, got stuck on the sand/mud bar a few feet out north from the ramp. My friend waded out to where this guy was stuck and pulled him back in. Both guys quit and either went home or to a different lake.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)