Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> LiveScope Mount

Reply New post
Message Subject: LiveScope Mount
jvlast15
Posted 10/17/2022 9:49 AM (#1013832)
Subject: LiveScope Mount

Anyone mount their livescope to their existing rails? Looking for a mount that I do not have to drill into my boat.
Kirby Budrow
Posted 10/17/2022 10:38 AM (#1013834 - in reply to #1013832)
Subject: Re: LiveScope Mount

You can do it with the fin gear mounts. I have one, also I use it in tracks. I like the mount.
RyanF
Posted 10/17/2022 2:20 PM (#1013852 - in reply to #1013832)

I have the Brew City 360 mount that is on a Cisco Lund track mount. This allows me to not only mount/dismount and store based on fishing style but also move the scope around my boat. I have both the scope mount and a screen on track mounts to move to different locations as needed. If you boat has the built in rail system like Lund, or Alumacraft, this is a cost effective way to mount.

If you have raised rails, Brew City also sells a version to mount directly on rails. But I don't think this option is moveable.
nar160
Posted 10/17/2022 3:36 PM (#1013856 - in reply to #1013832)

As noted, the brew city mount has a rail option. It's not really intended for frequent short term position changes, but you can move the mount if necessary. Also, you can purchase multiple rail mounts to place in different positions around the boat and move the pole between them easily.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)