Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Lost Lake - St Germain, WI

Message Subject: Lost Lake - St Germain, WI
dward
Posted 10/4/2022 1:48 AM (#1013435)
Subject: Lost Lake - St Germain, WI

I’m heading there for about 4-5 days and never fished it. Heard it is a numbers lake, with a decent population of mid sized Fish....

Looking at map looks like I will probably be fishing deep weed edges in the 10-15 feet , a rock bar on north end and some weedy humps on south side.

Might try my luck trolling as well.

Either way looks like a fun little lake to fish in October!

I’m not looking for spots, but if anyone is familiar with the lake and has some tips on lure size, color, water clarity ( I think a bit stained?), etc...... please comment or at minimum send me a personal message

Thanks in advance for any help.
chasintails
Posted 10/4/2022 10:12 AM (#1013446 - in reply to #1013435)
Subject: Re: Lost Lake - St Germain, WI

Don't be afraid to fish shallow this time of year. Cooling temps pre turnover usually moves them shallow, but then again they do what they want.
chuckski
Posted 10/4/2022 10:44 AM (#1013451 - in reply to #1013435)
Subject: Re: Lost Lake - St Germain, WI

Only fished this one once, Lots of green weed beds and a couple gravel humps. No action what's so ever but we did see a 44"ish swim by us and we were lunching the boat. (and we thought boy this is going to be great) The late Marv Heller who had a resort on the lake did catch a 42 pounder in the 1970 listening to the Packer game.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)