Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Volunteers needed for George s kids tackle shop at MN muskie expo

Message Subject: Volunteers needed for George s kids tackle shop at MN muskie expo
happy hooker
Posted 2/26/2022 3:11 PM (#1002953)
Subject: Volunteers needed for George s kids tackle shop at MN muskie expo

The kid tackle shop at George s Minnesota Muskie expo is looking for volunteers to work in booth all three days "especially Friday"

The tackle shop is where the kids get to make their own bucktails, crankbaits, jigs, in combinations dreamed up from their own imaginations.
All components are available and of high quantities along with the tools, everything that's needed,,
Except more volunteers!!!
No experience needed!!! Even if you've never made a lure in your life the experienced staff can show you all you need to know in just a couple of trys and you will be ready to go.

If your interested its alot of fun to watch the kids come up with their creations and the smiles it brings.and you can learn a new skill for your fishing life.
If you can commit to a 4hr shift on any of the days it would be greatly appreciated and you would get in the show with free admitance with plenty of time to see show.

If interested call Dave
651-328-4622
Pal
Posted 2/27/2022 6:45 AM (#1002960 - in reply to #1002953)
Subject: RE: Volunteers needed for George s kids tackle shop at MN muskie expo

I have volunteered for quite a few years now and the time flies by with plenty of smiles and thank you's from the kids your helping.

I have always considered it very important to cultivate interest in our sport and the outdoors in general when they are kids. I know I benefited from that which is why I still enjoy fishing so much today.

Pal
Ranger
Posted 2/27/2022 7:33 PM (#1002977 - in reply to #1002953)
Subject: Re: Volunteers needed for George s kids tackle shop at MN muskie expo

Sounds fantastic, what a great way to help kids.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)