Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Boats for sale

Message Subject: Boats for sale
Steve S
Posted 1/15/2022 7:38 AM (#1000421)
Subject: Boats for sale

There is a 2003 Lund boat Rochester, MI. for sale on the board. I sent a email to see if it was still for sale and his reply was it's sold. Yet it is still on the board. Does anyone on this site send e-mails to see if these boats are sold and should be removed? Thank-you
muskymartin67
Posted 1/15/2022 1:13 PM (#1000429 - in reply to #1000421)
Subject: Re: Boats for sale

I believe it is up to seller to notify administrators to remove ad, the people running the site are way too busy to sit there and send emails to everyone just to see if their boat maybe sold or not, ad gets removed automatically after a year
Brian Hoffies
Posted 1/15/2022 3:10 PM (#1000430 - in reply to #1000421)

I have my ad running here. I don't even know how to mark it sold when it happens.
Masqui-ninja
Posted 1/15/2022 4:30 PM (#1000432 - in reply to #1000430)

Brian Hoffies - 1/15/2022 3:10 PM

I have my ad running here. I don't even know how to mark it sold when it happens.

Same. I can't figure out how to edit it..
Steve S
Posted 1/15/2022 5:46 PM (#1000433 - in reply to #1000421)

I guess someone needs to look at this. The ad for the one in MI. will be up till the end of April.
sworrall
Posted 1/15/2022 10:00 PM (#1000437 - in reply to #1000421)

I get all emails that any boat for sale here is sold and immediately remove the ad, which is what the directions tell the seller to do when they place an ad. If the email was sent to remove the ad I remove it. No, we don't send emails to every seller asking if his boat is sold, they are supposed to tell us. Sometimes they forget, I'd guess. I have had zero emails to remove an ad over the last couple of days. Most of the time the seller emails us right away, as they get really tired of telling folks the boat is sold.

I also see every request sent to a seller so we can watch for spammers.

We edit all ads immediately upon request and have for 15 years. The system is closed so scammers can't get in and hack or manipulate the info in an ad. That's why you don't see an email listed in an ad.

So no one has to look into anything. Want your ad removed or changed? Email us or call.

We sell a LOT of boats here every year. We even offer competitive financing to the buyer.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)