Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Clinefinder thermometer

Message Subject: Clinefinder thermometer
Stevo
Posted 9/11/2020 10:19 AM (#966147)
Subject: Clinefinder thermometer

Hi,

Has anyone contacted Catalina Technologies lately for Clinefinder thermometer calibration?

I religiously change the batteries in my unit annually but noticed that there was no display when I went to use it recently.

Closer inspection revealed that a battery terminal lead separated from the battery block and resulted in no power.

I repaired the lead and installed fresh batteries but the display indicates "CAL".

I sent the unit to Catalina Technologies a few years back to check it's calibration and received it back in timely fashion

When I went to contact them by phone last week I was unable to get through. No answer and no opportunity to leave a voicemail. I also tried checking their website at technocat.com, but that seems to be down as well. (The connection times out.)

Any ideas if they are still in business, or if someone else has taken over this product line.

Or any idea on how to calibrate this unit?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.
Steve
sukrchukr
Posted 9/11/2020 1:23 PM (#966149 - in reply to #966147)
Subject: Re: Clinefinder thermometer

They quit making the ClineFinder a couple years ago with no plans to bring them back. Mine quit working two years ago and that was the explanation I received back from them
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)