Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Sunglass repair

Message Subject: Sunglass repair
leech lake strain
Posted 6/26/2020 9:23 PM (#962769)
Subject: Sunglass repair

Does anyone know where i can send my cost del mar glasses for repair. There the 580 real glass but there 10 yrs old and costa themselves said they dont carry that model replacements parts anymore. They are the fathom 580 wich were very popular. Cant believe they woulnt carry the lenses anymore. There great glasses just broke one lense is all.
ToddC
Posted 6/29/2020 7:49 AM (#962844 - in reply to #962769)
Subject: Re: Sunglass repair

Try contacting their customer service again. If they don’t carry that model any longer they should give you a discount on a comparable pair. I have a couple pair and have had normal wear and tear issues and they were great to deal with. Good luck!
ToddM
Posted 6/29/2020 1:35 PM (#962859 - in reply to #962769)

I just looked at Costa's website and you can buy fathoms with 580 glass. I love my fathoms. My guess is that it's the color, not the actual lense. I could not get yellow lenses for the fathoms anymore. You might have to compromise and get another lens color. Another option is an aftermarket lens, would be plastic though like the Fuse brand.
esoxaddict
Posted 7/2/2020 3:12 PM (#962956 - in reply to #962769)

As far as I know, Costa's come with a lifetime warranty. I've had a few pairs in for repair. It's been a couple years, but the last pair I had repaired cost me $9. Sent them in, paid the $ and had them back within a few weeks.
leech lake strain
Posted 7/6/2020 12:39 PM (#963079 - in reply to #962769)

Thanks guys ill try contacting them again and see if i can get a different color. It dint qualify for the lifetime warranty. They did give me a 30% off coupon code but even at that price you can beat it on a other websites. I did find some aftermarket ppaces that carry replacement lenses but they ate only the plastic.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)