Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Boulder junction/Presque isle camping or resort

Message Subject: Boulder junction/Presque isle camping or resort
WiscoMusky
Posted 4/2/2020 3:33 PM (#957035)
Subject: Boulder junction/Presque isle camping or resort

Anyone have a recommendation for an inexpensive resort/cabin rental for this area? I’ve stayed at camp holiday a few times, it’s cheap, with power and water, but man does it get busy in the summer and everyone is right on top of each other. I’m open to other camping sites with power, or a cheap rental in the area
ghoti
Posted 4/3/2020 4:23 PM (#957092 - in reply to #957035)
Subject: Re: Boulder junction/Presque isle camping or resort

Nice campground on Big Lake just west of BJ.
Emptynet
Posted 4/4/2020 7:55 PM (#957142 - in reply to #957035)
Subject: RE: Boulder junction/Presque isle camping or resort

There's a nice state forest campground on Crystal Lake. The lake isn't much more than a puddle but it's an easy drive to several muskie lakes.
szczochu13
Posted 4/5/2020 11:34 PM (#957256 - in reply to #957142)
Subject: RE: Boulder junction/Presque isle camping or resort

Kinda risky at this moment. Put a deposit for a cabin for a week in early June in Boulder Junction area and contacted the resort about the whole virus situation. They're lacking staff from student exchange for obvious reasons. Had til April 1st for a refund and when I asked if they're gonna refund after that the answer was leaning towards if they refunded all the deposits they would probably not survive another year. I would hold off if I were you. Probably won't have a problem with reserving few days during this summer because of the whole situation. Buying a license might be another issue but I see you're from Wisconsin. Very unlikely but hopefully they'll invent something by that time. Testing and bureaucracy will take several months so chances are close to zero but hope dies last as they say.

Edited by szczochu13 4/5/2020 11:55 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)