Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Mn Musky Expo Canceled

Message Subject: Mn Musky Expo Canceled
ToddM
Posted 3/14/2020 6:13 PM (#955915 - in reply to #955526)
Subject: Re: Mn Musky Expo Canceled

It's not just toilet paper. Because it's a single use item it just seems that way. People are filling their carts with a variety of food so there is still alot of it. Water is fairly scarce as are wipes.
Pepper
Posted 3/14/2020 7:27 PM (#955921 - in reply to #955526)

I get all the water I want right out of the tap. This isn’t post hurricane, tornado or flood where water supplies are contaminated. So not sure why a run on bottled water
I think within a week or two the stores will be fully stocked and few shoppers cause them have loaded up and don’t need to go to store for BW or food
happy hooker
Posted 3/14/2020 10:38 PM (#955926 - in reply to #955921)

I'm guessing liquor sales are booming,,people are staying home.
North of 8
Posted 3/15/2020 8:20 AM (#955934 - in reply to #955921)

Pepper - 3/14/2020 7:27 PM

I get all the water I want right out of the tap. This isn’t post hurricane, tornado or flood where water supplies are contaminated. So not sure why a run on bottled water
I think within a week or two the stores will be fully stocked and few shoppers cause them have loaded up and don’t need to go to store for BW or food

The bottled water purchase is a head scratcher, unless people are concerned that municipal workers will be hit by the virus and the water supply be impacted? I have a fairly new drilled well, back up natural gas generator so I an not real concerned about that. But going all the way back to Y2K guidance, it was suggested people have minimum of 10 days drinking water on hand.
sworrall
Posted 3/15/2020 1:56 PM (#955961 - in reply to #955526)

I'm thinking adult diapers. That way I won't even have to get up off the couch. I'm also hoarding creatures, figuring the supply chain will be interrupted and I need them to make sure my walleye and pike supply is strong. The private butcher shop and fish market in my garage will suffice. Gun sales are WAY up as well; waiting for the market to peak and may shed some inventory at a high price, buy a big powered fuel tank and fill it up. Have lots of propane for my lanterns.

Wait, other than the diapers, it's what I always have done....
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)