Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> Looking for Lund Alaskan Info

Reply New post
Message Subject: Looking for Lund Alaskan Info
hooked
Posted 11/29/2019 8:40 AM (#950434)
Subject: Looking for Lund Alaskan Info

Hey, there. Back to this site after being gone for a while (way too much work). With kids in college now I got out of the big-boat/big-payment game last spring, spent a season boatless (sucked), and now I'm browsing the winter market for something I won't have a lot of money into much less a loan. I've always loved the Lund Alaskan as a tough, go anywhere, and even extend your season into waterfowl kind of boat. I've found a couple nice looking older ones around and I'm trying to get some history on these. The Lund archives only go back so far. Does anyone know what year the Alaskan was first built? Were they just the old bench seat configuration in the early days or did they do any with open floor plans? I know this might not be the perfect site for Lund Alaskan history, but I also know there's a wealth of boat knowledge on this forum so I'm hoping I might get lucky. Thanks!
just_one_more_cast
Posted 12/1/2019 8:07 AM (#950473 - in reply to #950434)
Subject: RE: Looking for Lund Alaskan Info

I can't help with any Alaskan specifics but can tell you the Lund catalog archives go back to 1959.

https://www.lundboats.com/catalog-archive/
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)