Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Favorite Area on LOTW

Message Subject: Favorite Area on LOTW
Cabbage Patch
Posted 11/3/2019 8:54 PM (#949396)
Subject: Favorite Area on LOTW

I was wondering what areas people tend to like and the reasons why. Is it the size of the fish, numbers, structure, ease of travel , accommodations etc.

I’m sure this will be like a Chevy, Ford or Dodge conversation in that everyone has their favorite for a certain reason, but would like to here some opinions.
IAJustin
Posted 11/3/2019 9:16 PM (#949397 - in reply to #949396)
Subject: Re: Favorite Area on LOTW

I like the stuff Between Big island and Kenora
mikie
Posted 11/4/2019 6:11 AM (#949400 - in reply to #949396)

Sab BAy's Blueberry Island area. It's nice. m
CincySkeez
Posted 11/4/2019 10:01 AM (#949407 - in reply to #949397)

IAJustin - 11/3/2019 9:16 PM

I like the stuff Between Big island and Kenora

Lol. But yea I like the areas North and West of Morson.
ToothyCritter
Posted 11/4/2019 10:51 AM (#949409 - in reply to #949407)

It's going to be a long winter I see.

I love the entire area, but set up camp on Flag Island. My exposure has been limited so far, but it's expanding. Actually this was the first year on Flag, but pre-booked for the July 4th week 2020. It's a family deal for me now so it's a mixed bag of fishing. Mom & Boy's love to fish for Walleye and target Smallies part of the day. So going through the Tug Channel & French portage heading North is a fun area for us. My Son got his first muskie in the Tug with me this year. We make a day out of it and just do a big loop fishing spots along the way to the big narrows area, then work our way South to head back to Flag.

Next year the wife planned a day trip to Kenora with the resort owners and their wives so the girls can do some shopping part of a day and pick berries as well I guess. Plans were made after several drinks so who knows.. I can see myself staying back for the shopping and berry picking, and picking them up at a designated time so I can fish some new spots if this happens. North of Wiley would be all new areas for me...

Yep. It's going to be a long winter. But we have a plan for LOTW 2020 and that's a very good thing.
Emptynet
Posted 12/1/2019 9:03 AM (#950474 - in reply to #949396)

The Graveyard. Have seen & caught enough to have confidence whenever I fish there.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)