Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Hey greenie is the custard king popping a fat one on the brosia !!!!!! "
- (Added by: kosh)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> airbsuh paint

Message Subject: airbsuh paint
supertrollr
Posted 9/27/2019 11:11 AM (#947320)
Subject: airbsuh paint

does good colorshift and iridescent non solvent paint really exist ??? every time i look at the choice it make me think that there is house of kolors and the others,im i right ?
Beaver
Posted 12/15/2019 10:07 PM (#951138 - in reply to #947320)
Subject: RE: airbsuh paint

I think that you are correct. HOK has been making color shift or Kameleon Kolors for a long time. I've used all of theirs and have always been happy with it. It was never a problem for me because HOK is what I have always used. I remember walking into a hobby shop and seeing what was available and they blew everybody away. I asked the owner about Kameleons and he took me into his parking lot with different colors and some cotton swabs and brushed the stuff on a sheet of black plastic. I thought it was a trick but I bought 8 bottles. But back then it was only $20 for a 2oz. pre-mix bottle. i'll always be glad that I started painting with HOK and not water base paint and I'll never look back.
supertrollr
Posted 12/18/2019 3:11 PM (#951299 - in reply to #947320)
Subject: Re: airbsuh paint

hey beaver.nice to see that you still looking at that forum from time to time. that paint have to be the best but the thing that kind of bug me is the toxic vapor. ive got a working room for airbrush but it is inside the house.hoe long it could smell once airbrushed ? if i would be in the us your hok kit would have been bought long time ago.but since sep 2001 lot of things like that could just ber shipped via ground but it cost way too much.cheers ,take care and tks .
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)