Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Harrisburg/Susquehanna Fishing, Anyone?

Message Subject: Harrisburg/Susquehanna Fishing, Anyone?
haas480
Posted 6/26/2019 7:12 AM (#941343)
Subject: Harrisburg/Susquehanna Fishing, Anyone?

Been on the forum for a while here.

I recently relocated to the Wormleysburg/Harrisburg area but don't have my boat here.

I'm curious if anyone out there does Susquehanna, Swatara, Conodoguinet, or Juniata muskie fishing in this relative area and wouldn't mind having me tag along.

I have my own gear, just no boat here. I've fished the Muncy, Sunbury, and Selinsgrove areas regularly, just nothing down here except for two trips for flathead.

Looking for a friendly angler to target some muskie with once in a while. I usually only fish prime solunar phases. My work schedule varies so sometimes I can make early morning weekday fishing work also.

29 year old male.

Figured i'd ask.

Thanks.
-Mat

Edited by haas480 6/26/2019 9:00 AM
GoalieDad30
Posted 6/27/2019 4:15 PM (#941432 - in reply to #941343)
Subject: Re: Harrisburg/Susquehanna Fishing, Anyone?

Sent you a PM.
Muskyhunter10
Posted 6/28/2019 8:28 AM (#941452 - in reply to #941343)

I am also curious in this; I am from Minnesota but go to school at Penn State. Are there any rivers, creeks, lakes etc. near by State College, PA? I Would be interested in bringing some gear out to school if it would be worth it
haas480
Posted 1/1/2020 5:10 PM (#951851 - in reply to #941343)

I responded to the PM's. Sorry I didn't get back to anyone sooner, I rarely do forums anymore and forgot I made this post. I actually picked up my own 1756 now that I setup with a 50/35 jet and i'm drafting 5". I've been doing well on the susquehanna river from Sunbury to Marietta.

Muskyhunter10; you have the allegheny to the west, and the juniata and susquehanna to the east for good rivers. you're an hour from raystown lake too. It's a huge lake but there are some big fish in there.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)