Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> New seat recommendations

Reply New post
Message Subject: New seat recommendations
Schultz345
Posted 5/8/2018 3:14 PM (#906023)
Subject: New seat recommendations

I have a Ranger 619 that needs a new driver and passenger seat. The ranger replacement seats are ridiculously priced.

I've been looking at different aftermarket brands and the Torsa line looks pretty decent. Anyone have any recommendations from what they have seen? I'd like to stick to the folding type seats that came with the boat. I don't want the cheap metal hinged junk either.
RyanJoz
Posted 5/8/2018 4:11 PM (#906025 - in reply to #906023)
Subject: Re: New seat recommendations

Attwood Centric II SAS are what i put in my boat. The SAS are shock absorbing seats. You won't be disappointed. I absolutely love the seats.
VMS
Posted 5/8/2018 9:04 PM (#906037 - in reply to #906023)

Hiya,

It may not hurt to check with a local dealer to see if they have any seats that somehow came in as a wrong order. I picked up two new seats for $300 when I picked up my boat.

I would take close look at Tempress Probax seats as well. Sharp looking seats. There is a guy on ebay that sells them...he's out of the Dallas area if memory serves me correctly.

Steve
7ovr50
Posted 5/10/2018 8:14 PM (#906200 - in reply to #906023)

I second the Attwood's SAS seats. I put them in my Lund last season. Great seats that do what they say they will do and they won't break the bank. Got mine from I-boats
Cowboyhannah
Posted 5/17/2018 9:48 PM (#906721 - in reply to #906023)

Do you have the seats that go onto the rear area? I have a 619 and just swapped seats, meaning I took the seat off the pedestal from one of the two rear seats and placed onto the driver bracket because there were some small tears on it. Since I rarely use the rear seats the one I have now is like new.
Schultz345
Posted 5/26/2018 3:39 PM (#907359 - in reply to #906721)

Cowboyhannah - 5/17/2018 9:48 PM

Do you have the seats that go onto the rear area? I have a 619 and just swapped seats, meaning I took the seat off the pedestal from one of the two rear seats and placed onto the driver bracket because there were some small tears on it. Since I rarely use the rear seats the one I have now is like new.

Why didn't I think of that. You win
Paul S
Posted 6/8/2018 9:36 AM (#909449 - in reply to #906023)

I can tell you that my Attwood SAS seat at the helm is starting the come apart in the center. This is on my 2-year old boat. It is going to have to be replaced since it is digging in my back and an eyesore to look at. I contacted Attwood and gave them the chance to make it right since this definitely should not have happened. Attwood just said the seat had only a 1 year warranty and there was nothing they could do. Needless to say, I will not purchase any Attood seats in the future.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)