Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Brett Erickson Fundraiser Details UPDATED, hosted by Minnesota Muskie Expo

Message Subject: Brett Erickson Fundraiser Details UPDATED, hosted by Minnesota Muskie Expo
sworrall
Posted 3/2/2018 10:53 PM (#894878)
Subject: Brett Erickson Fundraiser Details UPDATED, hosted by Minnesota Muskie Expo

Brett Erickson Fundraiser
2:15 Saturday March 10, 2018
Minnesota Muskie Expo Semi
nar Stage
Concordia’s Gangelhoff Center

Donations contact Paul Hartman 651-269-2144

1- Moosehorn Lodge 4 night, 3 guided days of fishing Lac Suel includes boat, motor and gas.

2- Guided day with Matt Siefert & a custom “Brett Erickson” pattern 12” Mattlock

3- Custom True Glide

4- Custom “Brett Erickson” pattern 12” Headlock

5- Muskie Meyham custom “ Brett Erickson” lure package

6- Luke Ronnestrand guided trip with 2 nights lodging and meals provided by Vermilion Dam Lodge

7- 2 days of guides fishing with Pete Rich on the Chippewa Flowage and 1 night lodging at Treeland Resort

8- Muskie Maina /Drifter tackle package

9- Guided fishing with Noah Biinsfield and a custom marabou bucktail lure package

10- 5 collectable Hughes Rivers from Adam Schletz

11- Custom Nimmer Lure

12- Assorted lure package from Nicolas D’Andrea

13- Guided fishing trip with Patrick Briere on the St. Lawrence River

14- Guided trip in the Metro or Mille Lacs with Wayne Klemz and a collectable Hose Bait

15- 7 day stay for 5 to a Oak Island LOW and a lure package from Judd Fuhrrmann

16- Co-angling day with “Monster Muskie” Chris Thury in the Bemidji Area

17- $100 Team Rhino Outdoors gift card

18- Lakewood camo Upright Muskie Box from Tom Hansen

19- Don Rasmussensen lure package

20- Guide trip with Dan Altman

21- Lake Waconia Guide trip with Dan Solem, lunch a Lolas and a Trueglide Undertow.

22- Hirsch Ghosttail custom lure package

23- Thatcher Haggberg guide trip on LOW or Crow Lake

24- 2 Just Encase muskie boxes

25- Steve Jonesi Guide trip in Iowa and an original Weagle

26- Fins and Grins Muskie Charters on Lake St. Clair from Jason Quintario

27- 4- $25 reel cleanings by Keith Edberg

28- 1/2 day metro area guide trip with Andy Hutter

29- Lure package from Roger Ecklund

30- Tackle Industries tackle package

31- 9’ Chaos Tackle SWAT Assault Stick

32- Free Entry into the Crow Lake Ice Classic January 24-27, losing at Muskie Bay Resort, meals and guiding

33- 1/2 day Guide trip with John Kleczewski and a Lake X Lure package

34- 1/2 day guide trip with Jim Murphy on Leech Lake

35- Bluewater Bait donated by Lideo

36- Josh Rabska Walk the Dog and 2 bucktails

37- Bode Gaebler guide trip to Vermilion, Bemidji or Plantanginette

38- Marco Island Florida Tarpon guide trip with Captain Ben Olsen

39- Garrette Shipman fish prints

40- Thorne Brothers custom ice fishing rod

41- Thorne Brothers custom trolling rod and Shimano Tekota

42- Thorne Brothers custom trolling rod and Shimano Tekota

43- Thorne Brothers custom Predator Rod

44- 5 “Hide a Heaters” from William Gebhardt

45- Signed Terry Doughty Tiger Muskie print fromPaul Villano

46- Signed hard cover “Muskies on the Shield” from Dick Pierson

47-Rick Rosar Hughes River and AP Lure

48- Globe from Mike Markowicz

49- Slammer Tackle Lure packade, 2 tumblers and a t-shirt
sworrall
Posted 3/2/2018 10:54 PM (#894879 - in reply to #894878)
Subject: Re: Brett Erickson Fundraiser Details

We are hoping to arrange a live feed so folks can bid online. Have some bugs to work out, will keep everyone informed!
fishpoop
Posted 3/3/2018 6:14 AM (#894890 - in reply to #894878)
Subject: RE: Brett Erickson Fundraiser Details, hosted by Minnesota Muskie Expo

Item #45: Signed Terry Doughty Tiger Muskie print from Paul Villnow (corrected my name spelling)

I'm donating this print, "Tale of The Tiger." It is number 340 out of 500 produced. This print is unframed. I bought it in 1991 direct from Terry Doughty at a art show and somehow never got around to having it framed. So this print has gone direct from Terry Doughty to me and now to you and you can be the one to frame it however you wish.

It is a collaborative effort between Fishing Hot Spots and The Wild Wings store. They commissioned Terry to paint the painting. I paid $195. for it in 1991, price tag still on the shrink wrap cover..

Here's the sweet part of this deal, this artwork is out of print. You cannot buy it anywhere but here. Terry Doughty doesn't even list it on his website anymore, that's how rare this is now. This print features a Smitty Bait crankbait in it and the print is signed by both Russ Smith luremaker and artist Terry Doughty. It also includes a colored remarque.

Here's an idea, buy a matching Smitty Bait somewhere and have the lure mounted in the frame with the print. It's called a Shadowbox frame when done like this. I have a muskie with a Suick, and a pike with a Daredevle spoon, prints framed like this and they look very nice.

I was able to find, online, a picture of this print in a frame. So you can see it. I repeat my print is unframed. Sorry, Mr. Sworrall, the link is to a post by a competing website but under the circumstances I hope you'll understand and let the link stay.

http://www.muskyhunter.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=632&d=...

One other tidbit of information about this. Brett is suffering from a similar brain cancer that my wife Mary had, as many of the old timers here on muskiefirst will remember. I remember the day that she and I bought this print. Funny how life happens. We had no idea at the time we bought it of the events that would occur to Mary and now to Brett and the role this print would have in them. There's a bit of synchronicity at work here. So I'm very pleased to make this donation to Brett, in my wife's memory. It just seems fitting and proper.

I am also donating a smaller unframed print, Summer's Glow by artist Bruce Miller. This is a Loon print.

https://thumbs.worthpoint.com/zoom/images1/1/0614/27/summers-glow-lo...

edited for typo's

Edited by fishpoop 3/3/2018 7:06 AM
Pepper
Posted 3/3/2018 6:58 AM (#894892 - in reply to #894878)
Subject: Re: Brett Erickson Fundraiser Details, hosted by Minnesota Muskie Expo

Great line up of items. I hope the live on line gets worked out
happy hooker
Posted 3/7/2018 1:44 PM (#895360 - in reply to #894892)

WOW,WOW,WOW!!!!
Somebody just donated around 46 Hughes river baits!!! Quite a few that are the rare vintage collectable ones!!!
What an incredible generous thoughtful gesture!!!
sworrall
Posted 3/8/2018 8:50 PM (#895582 - in reply to #894878)

OK, so far we've come up with this:

We'll divide the auction items roughly in half. One half will be auctioned off LIVE at the Minnesota Muskie Expo. The other will be placed on a special board here and a silent auction will begin as soon as they are loaded up. PLEASE share this with your friends here, on social, and everywhere else you can. TONS of great items including baits, bucket list resort stays, and much much more due to the incredible generosity of the muskie community.

See you here online, live at the show, or live on the Minnesota Muskie Expo Facebook page right here: https://www.facebook.com/Minnesota-Muskie-Expo-471797452869542/

2:15 Saturday for the live stream! BID here. BID at the show! Please....Brett needs your help.
Brian Hoffies
Posted 3/8/2018 10:08 PM (#895585 - in reply to #895582)

Outstanding line up of donated items and services. The Muskie community can be very proud of their support. Well done people!!!!
bigred2198
Posted 3/9/2018 7:49 AM (#895609 - in reply to #894878)
Subject: Re: Brett Erickson Fundraiser Details UPDATED, hosted by Minnesota Muskie Expo

Can’t wait for the online to post!!! Let’s raise some $$
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)