Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> Humminbird Sonars, 581 i HD GPS and Humminbird 597ci HD GPS With Ice Packs

Message Subject: Humminbird Sonars, 581 i HD GPS and Humminbird 597ci HD GPS With Ice Packs
sworrall
Posted 12/29/2017 1:07 PM (#888377)
Subject: Humminbird Sonars, 581 i HD GPS and Humminbird 597ci HD GPS With Ice Packs

New, never used sonar 581 i HD Greyscale Down Imaging in a used Humminbird ice pack with transducer and new battery, with GPS
597CI HD Color Down Imaging in Hummunbird ice pack with transducer and new battery, with GPS

I have one kit that will fit either of the sonars for boat mounting including transducer so all you need to do is pop the sonar off the boat and pop it into the ice pack each Fall.

Lakemaster north chip SD card (not the mini SD), I have one to sell, fits either sonar- $45

$300 for either unit. $50 for the boat accessories. Buy both and all accessories for $550 plus shipping. Shipped in Speedy delivery area, plus actual shipping outside of Speedy. Pick up and take off $15.

Excellent condition on both units.

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(IMG_2474.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_2474.JPG (167KB - 347 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)