Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: we can get alot drunker than this
- (Added by: Rick Hess)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> very cheap aluminium mold

Message Subject: very cheap aluminium mold
supertrollr
Posted 9/8/2017 8:01 AM (#877015)
Subject: very cheap aluminium mold

i don't know if i can do that but i'll try and see
following is a good news for me and maybe for you,jdsplasher give me the name of a store called lurectraft and i found something really cool.here is a copy paste from their website.maybe guys that want to keep their mold contact will not be ok whit that but i don't care.

WE ARE NOW OFFERING CNC ALUMINUM CUSTOM MOLD SERVICES. FOR PRICING, PLEASE EMAIL A PICTURE OR SEND A SAMPLE AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO GIVE YOU AN ESTIMATE. GENERALLY IT WILL COST BETWEEN $600-$900 FOR A STANDARD BAIT TO DRAW IT AND WRITE THE PROGRAM. IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT US A 800-925-9088. WE ARE NOT OFFERING CNC LEAD MOLDS AT THIS TIME.

jd tks a lot now my search is finally over
MRichardson
Posted 9/8/2017 2:35 PM (#877097 - in reply to #877015)
Subject: RE: very cheap aluminium mold

Looking forward to see what you make.  Have fun, it's always a blast making a new lure and catching fish on it
jdsplasher
Posted 9/8/2017 3:53 PM (#877119 - in reply to #877015)
Subject: RE: very cheap aluminium mold

supertrollr - 9/8/2017 8:01 AM i don't know if i can do that but i'll try and see following is a good news for me and maybe for you,jdsplasher give me the name of a store called lurectraft and i found something really cool.here is a copy paste from their website.maybe guys that want to keep their mold contact will not be ok whit that but i don't care. WE ARE NOW OFFERING CNC ALUMINUM CUSTOM MOLD SERVICES. FOR PRICING, PLEASE EMAIL A PICTURE OR SEND A SAMPLE AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO GIVE YOU AN ESTIMATE. GENERALLY IT WILL COST BETWEEN $600-$900 FOR A STANDARD BAIT TO DRAW IT AND WRITE THE PROGRAM. IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT US A 800-925-9088. WE ARE NOT OFFERING CNC LEAD MOLDS AT THIS TIME. jd tks a lot now my search is finally over

NO Problem....Lure craft has done this for quite some time. All my molds are custom. I make my own molds, and costs for me now a days is about $40. Most of my molds were built/ made in the 1980's. Just 3 or 4 were made recently. Back in the 80's, my molds costed about 12-15$. I have about $500. In molds, and have about 40-50 different designs of creatures I use for different applications.

Love pouring my own customs.

JD

Edited by jdsplasher 9/8/2017 4:10 PM
supertrollr
Posted 9/8/2017 6:57 PM (#877143 - in reply to #877015)
Subject: Re: very cheap aluminium mold

did you use silicone or plaster of paris or top secret recipe ? btw i think i get excited too quickly.they said no mold for lead does that thing mean that their mold are not able to handle urethane ,it must be one piece mold only ? still waiting for a reply from them for an estimate.anyway if that's the case i just get another contact 600$ for a 2 piece 1 slot alu mold for an 8inch crank similar to perchbait or candies
jdsplasher
Posted 9/10/2017 7:08 AM (#877250 - in reply to #877143)
Subject: Re: very cheap aluminium mold

I have one silicone mold from Lurecraft....sensation 4" grub...Its for sale...

Yes, some of my first molds were plaster Paris, jig molds and paddle tail molds.

Now I use a 2 part resin material.

JD

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)