Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Chip Flowage & Willow Flowage

Message Subject: Chip Flowage & Willow Flowage
Bucky_Musky
Posted 5/22/2017 1:32 PM (#862426)
Subject: Chip Flowage & Willow Flowage

Heading up to the Chippewa Flowage in a month (staying at Deerfoot) and looking to book a trip over to the Willow Flowage in Hazelhurst later this year. Any tips?

Thank you
Rudedog
Posted 5/24/2017 10:21 AM (#862690 - in reply to #862426)
Subject: RE: Chip Flowage & Willow Flowage

RE: Chip, Try to get updates to conditions and patterns as it gets closer. Likely a weed edge bite, but its a fickle place. Probably fairly straight forward then. Like tails and topwaters on bars and weed edges. Cover water. Check Ty Sennett fishing reports page for updates. PM me if you'd like. I fish it at least a day every weekend.
Deerfoot is in a good area, lots to fish close by. Good luck
-Jon
Bucky_Musky
Posted 5/24/2017 11:05 AM (#862693 - in reply to #862690)
Subject: RE: Chip Flowage & Willow Flowage

thanks for the information Rudedog, I'll keep posted. I didn't know Ty had his own fishing reports page, but will check it out. Have seen him in the bar at Deerfoot several times and seems to be a nice, genuine guy. Some year I might have to pull some pennies together for a guided trip, more just to pick his brain on how he fishes vs. certain "spots" and lures.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)