Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Ahhh gas...a man's smell...
- (Added by: Big Perc)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Spirit River Marabou

Message Subject: Spirit River Marabou
austin_0_4
Posted 12/29/2016 5:47 PM (#844500)
Subject: Spirit River Marabou

Anyone ever order feather through Spirit River out of Oregon (spiritriverinc.com)??? I had purchased most of my marabou and hackle there for my baits but it seems like they have closed up or something....?? When I go to their website it takes me to hareline.com. I had reached out the them via facebook and phone and haven't gotten any response. Was wondering if anyone knew anything or had dealt with them previously. In my experience their marabou is premium.

On that note, I need some more feathers! Any recomendations on where a guy might look for some nice long marabou that doesn't have long hard stems?? I have ordered some from various shops in recent weeks and the feathers are ok...but are no where near what I was getting from the folks at Spirit River.

Thanks,
Austin
anderj85
Posted 12/30/2016 9:24 AM (#844578 - in reply to #844500)
Subject: Re: Spirit River Marabou

I had ordered some spirit river marabou from a fly shop out there and they called and said some of the stuff i ordered is out of stock will no longer be available since spirit river was bought out.
Will Schultz
Posted 1/5/2017 7:30 AM (#845155 - in reply to #844500)

http://www.troutlore.com.au/fly-tying/spirit-river-acquired-harelin...
austin_0_4
Posted 1/6/2017 12:09 PM (#845291 - in reply to #845155)

Thanks for posting this! I had heard they were bought out but nice to confirm. Hope Hairline keeps up with the quality marabou.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)