Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Buy a TI Musky or Vexan Rod today and we will donate a rod to a Veteran!

Message Subject: Buy a TI Musky or Vexan Rod today and we will donate a rod to a Veteran!
Tackle Industries
Posted 5/30/2016 8:59 AM (#818593)
Subject: Buy a TI Musky or Vexan Rod today and we will donate a rod to a Veteran!

Happy Memorial day! Please help Vexan and Tackle Industries celebrate as we will be donating a free fishing rod for every fishing rod sold on Memorial day! We do not care if it was sold on our website or one of our retailer sites!!! Buy from Smokeys on the Bay, Smokey in Pewaukee, Flambeau river fishing tackle, Ross Sporting Goods, Blue River, Musky Tackle Online, 5/0 Sports in Ontario Canada, etc. etc. etc. we will DONATE a FREE rod to The “Wisconsin Veterans Fishing Camp” this year. NO ADMIN $$$$, just a free rod to them!!! Thank you for helping us help Veterans! Bass, Walleye , musky or pike rods!!!

The camp is held at Hidden Cove Resort, in Phillips, Wi. Owners John Winter and Darren Hornby have donated the entire Resort free of charge for the camp. The Veterans that attend the camp do so free of charge. The only expense for the Veterans is their travel to and from the camp. ALL food, drink, and fishing licenses are provided by sponsors and donations. Veterans will fish exclusively with some of the finest Guides in the state. Our Guides donate their time, equipment, boats, and travel expenses for the camp. 100% of donations and sponsorship is used toward the camp and for our Veterans. Attending Veterans will have the opportunity to fish for Crappie, Walleye, Northern, and Muskie. Each day meals are prepared by our camp Cook. October 3-6 2016.

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(TI Truck.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments TI Truck.jpg (281KB - 376 downloads)
cedarstrip
Posted 5/30/2016 9:26 AM (#818594 - in reply to #818593)
Subject: Re: Buy a TI Musky or Vexan Rod today and we will donate a rod to a Veteran!

This is awesome! I hope you sell all your inventory! I have always been a supporter of TI, after seeing this I doubt I ever buy any other brand. Thank you, and thanks to all the vets out there!
North of 8
Posted 5/30/2016 9:59 AM (#818596 - in reply to #818594)
Subject: Re: Buy a TI Musky or Vexan Rod today and we will donate a rod to a Veteran!

Thanks James! Just ordered a rod from MTO.
Tackle Industries
Posted 5/30/2016 2:52 PM (#818627 - in reply to #818593)

Thanks guys! Hope your all having a great Memorial day...
ARmuskyaddict
Posted 5/31/2016 3:15 PM (#818745 - in reply to #818593)

Man, I've been offline a while and didn't see this or I'd have ordered the XXH i keep forgetting to order!
beerforthemuskygods
Posted 5/31/2016 6:03 PM (#818769 - in reply to #818593)

Top-notch, top-notch. Very cool of all involved.
North of 8
Posted 6/1/2016 11:00 AM (#818883 - in reply to #818593)
Subject: RE: Buy a TI Musky or Vexan Rod today and we will donate a rod to a Veteran!

Ordered a XXH 9' telescopic Monday morning after reading the post, Speed Dee delivered it this morning at about 9:30. Will put it to use this afternoon/evening. Handle feels great.
mnmusky
Posted 6/1/2016 11:07 AM (#818885 - in reply to #818883)

James, What's the mpg on that Lil grocery getter?
Tackle Industries
Posted 6/1/2016 1:58 PM (#818912 - in reply to #818593)

About 8mpg... not too bad. It has an 8.3 Cummings Diesel in it. Can go through about 10ft of water too... Anyone want to go trolling for musky down the river
Erieboy75
Posted 6/1/2016 6:43 PM (#818948 - in reply to #818593)

ordered mine a few days too early!
Nice offer, TI!
ErieBoy75
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)