Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why they call it the present" -Po
- (Added by: bulldawg101)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Message Subject: Re: PMTT Eagle River; LAST 10 SPOTS
Fin-Addict
Posted 6/8/2016 9:41 AM (#819834)
Subject: Re: PMTT Eagle River; LAST 10 SPOTS

UPDATE ON EAGLE RIVER WI:
There are about 10 spaces remaining as of Tuesday for the $20K Mercury Marine Summer Challenge @Eagle River.
There IS also a Standby list of up to 5 Teams available for this Event.
Visit www.promusky.com or call 815-478-4092 for more detailed information and Entry Form OR e-mail [email protected]
The PMTT
Posted 6/9/2016 10:44 AM (#820023 - in reply to #819834)
Subject: Re: PMTT Eagle River; LAST 10 SPOTS

There are only about 5 spots left, but we will be doing our best to clean up the list and make sure everyone who is signed up shows up. This way the we move reserves up and have a full field.

Tim
joe1977
Posted 6/9/2016 6:04 PM (#820064 - in reply to #819834)
Subject: Re: Re: PMTT Eagle River; LAST 10 SPOTS

Tim,

I keep getting a failure message when trying to send you an email. Is your email address working?

Edited by joe1977 6/9/2016 6:05 PM
Fin-Addict
Posted 6/11/2016 8:18 AM (#820218 - in reply to #819834)
Subject: Re: Re: PMTT Eagle River; LAST 10 SPOTS

Getting Close to the Final Spot.. Kim Emerson @Eagle River, our wonderful Hosts, may need to get a bigger Hog for the AWESOME WELCOME PMTT HOG ROAST! Hahaha... one Heckuva Fine Event, Great Fisheries, Fantastic Folks and absolutely one of the most anticipated Venues on The Professional Musky Tournament Trail. I'm packing up NOW... travel safely and I will see you there!

Were you able to reach Tim, Joe? If not, maybe give me a shout at [email protected] and I can be of assistance in some way? Thanks for your interest and a great season to you.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)