Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Osbourne Bay Boat Landing--Eagle Lake

Message Subject: Osbourne Bay Boat Landing--Eagle Lake
nazercl
Posted 9/1/2014 9:05 AM (#728044)
Subject: Osbourne Bay Boat Landing--Eagle Lake

Looking at a Hot Spots map, I see there is a boat landing labeled on Osbourne Bay. It is not far from the Century Lodge boat landing--maybe a couple bays over. Has anyone put their boat in here before?
tbaatz
Posted 9/1/2014 10:27 AM (#728063 - in reply to #728044)
Subject: Re: Osbourne Bay Boat Landing--Eagle Lake

I checked it out a couple of years ago on the way home from Century. I didn't launch but did see a 18 ft. fiberglass boat that did with no issue. There's also a small camp ground there that is restricted to Canadian only campers. The ramp was gravel but I would not have been shy about launching my 17.5 Yar-Craft. The road to it is well maintained gravel. The launch turn-off is not well marked so keep an eye on your odometer. Good Luck - - - -
Musky Brian
Posted 9/1/2014 3:21 PM (#728113 - in reply to #728063)

The launch is ok at best....If I recall the turnaround is difficult and we had to go in at an angle to avoid rocks and get it in deep enough....pretty sure I also had to be in the water myself if i recall correctly ( and this was for an 18.5 ranger bassboat)....
Guest1
Posted 9/2/2014 11:11 AM (#728210 - in reply to #728044)

Never launched there, but have seen it and boated right up to it, lots of rocks in that area, be careful how you launch as Musky Brian says. Watch when you come out of that bay there are rock reefs on the right side as you come out, that you cannot see, stay in the middle and you should be OK.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)