Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Pdeez Inlines

Message Subject: Pdeez Inlines
Drakl
Posted 7/24/2014 10:57 AM (#722240)
Subject: Pdeez Inlines

I just bought a couple of Pdeez bucktails and the baits seems to be pretty nice quality. Guides around here seemed to be using it quite a lot.

Has anyone tried these bucktails around here? I know that most of the people on this board are probably buying from the States, but maybe the lower prices has tempted some of you guys?

I like the fact that the blades are 100% customable... and Paul making the baits seems to be an awesome dude. Very nice customer service from what I can see and have received... makes me think of James from TI and Jon from Bondy, on how they treat clients (or just how they have been with me in the past).
DanSuerdieck
Posted 7/24/2014 11:29 AM (#722252 - in reply to #722240)
Subject: RE: Pdeez Inlines

I fished with a friend on the Ottawa in early July for 3 days. We did well on Pdeez. We caught 7 total on them and 2 were 49"+. I've never thrown them anywhere else but they like them on the Ottawa.
Drakl
Posted 7/27/2014 6:36 PM (#722712 - in reply to #722240)
Subject: Re: Pdeez Inlines

Paul built me 2 downsizers on the rush as I was going fishing on Saturday. I ended up with my first multiple fish day, a 44'' followed by my first 50&+ (51''). The bait is crushed and Paul is going to fixed it free of charge... how nice is that.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)