Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Webster this weekend! Thoughts?

Message Subject: Webster this weekend! Thoughts?
muskieman23
Posted 4/24/2014 7:18 AM (#708508)
Subject: Webster this weekend! Thoughts?

Possibly hitting Webster this weekend have only fished the lake on one other occasion. Would it be worth the time? Or would it be more beneficial to hit another lake in the area?
SHO-NUFF
Posted 4/24/2014 8:38 AM (#708520 - in reply to #708508)
Subject: RE: Webster this weekend! Thoughts?

Any time between ice-out to ice-up is a GOOD time to be on Webster. I know of a 48 taken this past week---that's a GOOD fish anywhere. The problem now is the VARIETY of lakes in the area between Webby---Tippy----Barbee Chain-----Upper Long----Skinner ---- Etc. there's too many to choose from----good luck out there!!! SN
muskieman23
Posted 4/24/2014 8:45 AM (#708521 - in reply to #708508)
Subject: Re: Webster this weekend! Thoughts?

I appreciate it man! Was thinking either webby or tippy. Never been to tippy though
SHO-NUFF
Posted 4/24/2014 6:25 PM (#708668 - in reply to #708508)
Subject: Re: Webster this weekend! Thoughts?

They're BOTH good---- Webster's a little easier due to the smaller size. I do KNOW of a 48 " fish caught last week out of Webster--- live bait, I believe. I'll be down on Backwater helping to fix our family's dock that got BEAT UP by the ice this winter. Good luck out there-----OBEY the NO WAKE zones---the CO's were watching them EXTRA CLOSE last Fall. NO WAKE means AS SLOW AS YOUR BOAT CAN GO-----NOT No WAKE----just so you know. They WILL pull you over and harass you if they THINK you're going too fast---be careful.--SN
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)