Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> Anyone got some Cisco Kid Toppers taking up space in their box they wanna get rid of??

Message Subject: Anyone got some Cisco Kid Toppers taking up space in their box they wanna get rid of??
Hayward/Chip
Posted 4/23/2014 5:00 PM (#708391)
Subject: Anyone got some Cisco Kid Toppers taking up space in their box they wanna get rid of??

Hey everyone.... I'm gonna be guiding up on the Flowage in Hayward and my #1 is gonna be the Cisco Kid Topper. I let my clients keep the lure when we catch a fish and I plan on putting a lot of fish in the boat so I'm gonna need some more Toppers. I am willing to give $5 plus a couple bucks for shipping and whatever, and will PayPal all transactions. Thanks Jason you can email me at [email protected] or PM on this site. Thanks every on!

Edited by Hayward/Chip 4/24/2014 5:34 PM
Jeff78
Posted 4/23/2014 5:25 PM (#708394 - in reply to #708391)
Subject: Re: Anyone got some Cisco Kid Toppers taking up space in their box they wanna get rid of??

A dollar for shipping? Good luck.
FishFinder87
Posted 4/23/2014 9:48 PM (#708466 - in reply to #708391)
Subject: Re: Anyone got some Cisco Kid Toppers taking up space in their box they wanna get rid of??

What color are you looking for?
Hayward/Chip
Posted 4/24/2014 5:24 PM (#708654 - in reply to #708391)
Subject: RE: Anyone got some Cisco Kid Toppers taking up space in their box they wanna get rid of??

I use primarily black, but have no problem painting any that I can get. On bright sunny days I will toss a bright color, too. Basically I'm looking for as many as I can find regardless of color. Thanks Jason
Johnnie
Posted 4/24/2014 6:33 PM (#708670 - in reply to #708654)
Subject: RE: Anyone got some Cisco Kid Toppers taking up space in their box they wanna get rid of??

Do you use the ones with spinners on both ends, or the on with a spinner in front and a flap tail on the back?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)