Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Your not fishing close enough to structure if you don't get snagged once in a while
- (Added by: FishingFool)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Consolidated Musky Club Inc. banquet

Message Subject: Consolidated Musky Club Inc. banquet
Reef Hawg
Posted 4/25/2014 5:19 PM (#708840)
Subject: Consolidated Musky Club Inc. banquet

Greetings,

I'd like to invite anyone interested, to visit our new website, where people can join the club, and/or contact a board member with questions. I have uploaded several documents including an in depth history bio on the club, as well as stocking data from the past 30 years.

Also, we will be hosting out annual spring banquet and raffle on Tuesday April 29th at CERA park between Stevens Point and Wisconsin Rapids. Doors open at 4:30 PM and dinner is at 6:00 PM. We will have the usual brat fry, and please bring a dish to pass. We will have several raffles, so hope to see some new faces there.

We will discuss out stocking program, where we've been working with the DNR to PIT tag, fin clip and monitor movements of the fish we stock. Last fall we stocked 650 11-15" Muskies into the local waters in honor of club member Joe Schillinger, placing signs at the boat landings on the Wisconsin River.

If anyone has any questions about becoming a member, or how you can help out with our stocking, scholarship, and other charities(ie veterans group and Operation Muskie donations in the past), please drop me a line.

Jason Schillinger
Secretary/Treasurer
Consolidated Musky Club Inc.

http://consolidatedmuskyclubinc.com/

Edited by Reef Hawg 4/25/2014 5:21 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)