Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Friends are not as hardcore!

Message Subject: Friends are not as hardcore!
samuwenn
Posted 2/23/2014 10:34 AM (#693419)
Subject: Friends are not as hardcore!

i have gotten the musky fever last year tackle, rods, hell i bought a boat and pimping it out for musky and bass but i want to fist rain, wind, every day i can and my buddys betwean work and familys cant go as much as i do, any one else have that problem in the detroit lakes MN area? i drive from ND any chance i have and hell id like to make some new fishing buddys. never know what you will learn from someone. ill make a offer out there that come summer i will have a empty boat and if your not lucky enough to have a boat or die-hard friends we should get in the water togather your boat, my boat IDC if my boat id prolly ask for some gas money to haul the thing there, and at gas money i dont figure that would be a guided trip so were not breaking the law. haha post on here if your in the DL MN area and want to try some new fishing budys out
big boat handle 3 wild people or 4 calm people

Edited by samuwenn 2/23/2014 10:45 AM

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(0000.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 0000.jpg (156KB - 139 downloads)
Sorgy
Posted 2/23/2014 11:24 AM (#693429 - in reply to #693419)
Subject: RE: Friends are not as hardcore!

Look into joining the Fargo Moorehead chapter of Muskies Inc. Lots of great guy's who take their muskie fishing serious and have a ton of fun doing it. They have several on the water meetings as well.

Steve
dami0101
Posted 2/23/2014 6:26 PM (#693525 - in reply to #693419)
Subject: Re: Friends are not as hardcore!

I know how you feel. I fish with my dad, who owns the boat, and my brother in-law and neither of them are as hardcore as I am. It I can get them out for some musky hunting it's maybe a few hours before the talk starts that we should be fishing for bass, or they want to do it while I'm fishing for musky, which then means we end up fighting about boat positioning. If you were in the TC metro I'd say we should hit the water at some point.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)