Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Musky Fishing WV dunkard at the Monogahela??

Message Subject: Musky Fishing WV dunkard at the Monogahela??
25homes
Posted 4/27/2017 9:30 AM (#859777)
Subject: Musky Fishing WV dunkard at the Monogahela??

Wonder how the musky fishing has recovered at Dunkard creek is now and cant find any info on whether the Mon get stocked in WV with Musky or Not...I dont believe they stock the Mon any longer in PA or may have read they only stock one pool in PA..Not sure on truth of any of this and looking for more info have been searching google all morning and not a ton of help....Ive heard The Mon is a sleeping Giant in WV and was Told it is one of the best kept secrets in WV right now as far as Musky fishing...not sure how true this is but would like to see if anyone else knows anything for sure about all this...would also be curious about PA too Because I know a lot of ppl musky fish ten mile at the Mon in PA and cant see them doing that if they not catching anything...
Thanks guys
PamuskEhunt
Posted 4/27/2017 12:20 PM (#859803 - in reply to #859777)
Subject: RE: Musky Fishing WV dunkard at the Monogahela??

What a beautiful day it is today...

A perfect day to get out there and see for yourself...

A wise man once said you cant catch them on the couch or keyboard...

Spend some time doing some real research, for some info that isn't on google...

BUT IN THE WATER...

And when you figure out if there's any TRUTH to it,

You won't need validation from the internets...
25homes
Posted 4/27/2017 12:42 PM (#859804 - in reply to #859777)
Subject: Re: Musky Fishing WV dunkard at the Monogahela??

Ive fished ten mile numerous times just was curious furhter south into West Virginia I dont wanna go down there wasting my time when I can go to numerous other waters in the area that I know have a healthy population of fish and are still being stocked...You dont gotta worry about me sitting on couch and wondering but why go somehwere and fish that could be like finding a needle in a hay stack these fish are hard enough to catch as it is I dont need to make my odds any worse trying to improve them
darbogast90
Posted 5/1/2017 2:43 PM (#860267 - in reply to #859777)

Lots of mid-30's in the Mon. They still stock it. I hear of guys catching them in Dunkard, now if there is any truth to that or not? Who knows.
25homes
Posted 5/1/2017 3:39 PM (#860274 - in reply to #860267)

darbogast90 - 5/1/2017 2:43 PM

Lots of mid-30's in the Mon. They still stock it. I hear of guys catching them in Dunkard, now if there is any truth to that or not? Who knows.

Funny you say that nailed a 34.25 on mon yesterday
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)