Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: if i were asked to justify the decisions i make in how i do my job on a daily basis i would simply laugh and say, "because i know what i'm doing and you don't." - Michael "Lambeau" Winther
- (Added by: Slamr)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Message Subject: Lure for the Cure Tournament September 6th
jazon
Posted 8/6/2014 10:43 AM (#724454)
Subject: Lure for the Cure Tournament September 6th

Spots are still available for the first annual Lure for the Cure tournament all proceeds go to Breast Cancer organizations in the Green Bay area. Cost is $200 per boat with a 4000 dollar payout. Tournament is limited to the first 40 teams. This is a one day event.

Boundaries are the same as last years Best of the Best tourney. This event is sponsored by Titletown Muskies Inc., Smokey's on the Bay, and the Green Bay Yacht Club. For more details call Smokey's on the Bay at 920-436-0600 or visit their facebook page.

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Lure for the Cure Tournament-1.pdf (338KB - 268 downloads)
hoosierhunter
Posted 8/7/2014 1:19 PM (#724665 - in reply to #724454)
Subject: Re: Lure for the Cure Tournament September 6th

sounds like a great tourney for a great cause. wish I was closer and had more time. wonder why they limit it to 40 boats on a body of water that size?
TuffEsox
Posted 8/27/2014 1:23 AM (#727221 - in reply to #724454)
Subject: Re: Lure for the Cure Tournament September 6th

Even if you can't fish the tourney, there's a get-together Friday night with great eats & a chance to meet other GB musky fanatics. Join us!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)