Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Monster/Ninja Tubes

Message Subject: Monster/Ninja Tubes
RonSki
Posted 9/8/2012 6:39 PM (#583344)
Subject: Monster/Ninja Tubes

Anybody know when Red October changed their Ninja Tubes? I have some I bought at the Chicago show a few years ago. I just ordered replacements and they are a much bigger diameter than they used to be. I actually bought some tubes at at Thorne Bro's a few weeks ago that said "7.5" Monster Tubes" on the package. R.O. doesn't list a 7.5" Monster tube on their website, only the Ninja Tube. Did anybody else catch the switch? I want the smaller diameter tubes, not the big ones but it seems like they don't exist anymore!
Posted 9/8/2012 9:53 PM (#583386 - in reply to #583344)
Subject: RE: Monster/Ninja Tubes

I noticed last fall that the ones I bought from thornes were smaller. Personally I'm bummed about it
Posted 9/8/2012 10:16 PM (#583389 - in reply to #583344)
Subject: RE: Monster/Ninja Tubes

I'm more than bummed. The larger diameter tubes don't hook as well as the smaller ones do with just a jighead. They have to have a treble near the head to hook fish the same, but that won't let me rip it thru the weeds like I can with the smaller one. It may be a long shot BST, but I think that larger diameter prevents the hook end of the bait from turning into a fish's mouth when they inhale the head( which they always do). Not very happy with them right now, I want the smaller ones back!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)