Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> new to site

Message Subject: new to site
duck44
Posted 2/20/2012 3:18 PM (#539993)
Subject: new to site

Hi everyone thought id finally join in been watching this site as a guest for about 2 years picked up a lot of info decided maby time I gave back a little, past times fished eagle in canada best ever 52 and a half 37 lbs getting a little old for casting all day consiquently took up trolling, new favorates Green Bay oops! can't talk about that , no muskies there! and lake St Clair an unbelivievable fishery. I understand trolling is not for everyone. at my age works for me , have had 6 fish days in Green Bay and 16 fish days on Lake St clair very nice fish in both locations both length and girth. (St Clair fish comming on strong in the girth department ) If you see a 21 foot refurbished Starcraft (white) with a 150 salt water Merc on the back with a 9.9 four stroke kicker and some decals stating RELEASE THE BEAST stop by and say hello, I'll tell you what little I know about whats happining that day. Till then still chaseing my dream 56 inches Remember Life is short fish when you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Duck
Bondy
Posted 2/20/2012 3:28 PM (#539997 - in reply to #539993)
Subject: RE: new to site

You're fishing the correct places!!
sworrall
Posted 2/20/2012 8:42 PM (#540092 - in reply to #539993)
Subject: Re: new to site

Welcome aboard.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)