Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Big Fish uploads

Message Subject: Big Fish uploads
cjrich
Posted 4/29/2011 5:53 PM (#495987)
Subject: Big Fish uploads

There are numerous states throughout the American Muskie universe that have a year-round season.

Why are the Big Fish uploads not activated until the season opens in Wisconsin?
sworrall
Posted 4/30/2011 12:40 AM (#496032 - in reply to #495987)
Subject: Re: Big Fish uploads

Database issue, the 2011 heading is there, but is not linking to the entry database. I'll see to it that gets fixed right away. Has nothing to do with any particular opening day anywhere.
Clark A
Posted 4/30/2011 12:51 AM (#496034 - in reply to #495987)

I will admit there are some that enter many fish over 45" each year that have the financial means to get a replica and probably some that don't. It's a random drawing contest. The more entries, the better your chances of getting something that you would spend $600+ for nothing except your entry of a photo! I'm a Fittante guy, and I have entered fish a couple of times in the contest. I think I'm "humble", but was I showing off???.....maybe a little. I sure wish I was dusting off my "FREE" Lax replica of a beautiful bronzie Pelican muskie instead of typing this stupid post!
Just noticed that I'm half way to Lucifer Land on my # of posts I've made!!! I've got to get back to ironing my 30+ year old Fittante skin mounts wrinkled fins. Time is tough on everything, including my wall of shellac.

Edited by Clark A 4/30/2011 1:22 AM
cjrich
Posted 4/30/2011 7:50 AM (#496046 - in reply to #495987)

Thank you Steve.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)