Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> What do you like in a musky video?

Message Subject: What do you like in a musky video?
Mr Musky
Posted 4/1/2010 9:22 PM (#432513 - in reply to #432199)
Subject: Re: What do you like in a musky video?

I like videos that are mostly entertainment but do note the time frames and techniques used. I think giving up lake names is a big no no and im not a fan of that. Also having fun and joking while fishing really adds to it. Question for you Jake, what do you like to see in a video? Cant wait till yours comes out.

Mr Musky
Top H2O
Posted 4/1/2010 10:43 PM (#432534 - in reply to #432513)

Hey Jake,

To bad we didn't have the camera with us on Vermilion 2yrs. ago, when Eric had that fish pull us over the reef and back again,.... And on a Husky jerk with 40lb line ........... Man ,That was a trip !
And the next day when you Listened to me (Not the best thing to do) and hooked that Herion, In Mid Air,.... with a Weagle..... I laughed so hard then and still chuckle about that !! Or how about a 53" Almost swallowing a 2, as in TWO Pounder, WOW !

Thats some of the stuff that will sell, and keep people's intrest.

Keep it real, Jake.....And come back up to V this year with your camera.

Jerome

Edited by Top H2O 4/1/2010 11:10 PM
Makintrax73
Posted 4/2/2010 9:50 AM (#432610 - in reply to #432199)

Jake, my pet peeve is videos do not give you any idea what type of structure is being fished (maybe there is submerged weeds or a dropoff but unless they point that out it just looks like water), and also what time of year and water temp.
BNelson
Posted 4/2/2010 10:04 AM (#432613 - in reply to #432199)

why can't someone come up w/ a better system for filming at night? what about night vision ? would that just look too green? would be nice to somehow have a system that maybe 2 tripods of light in the boat, one in front, one in back could be turned on w/ some big halogens illuminating the water to see the action..most night video simply sucks...which is too bad...some crazy action can happen at night... I do like the "bloopers" and funny stuff that does occur both on and off the water... it is nice in videos to me if they note a general area they are fishing, ie, Vilas Co. or northern mn and timeframe water temps etc... topwater strikes are some of the most entertaining imo... the general bs'ing between anglers can often be funny too....I know Sloan when I have been in the boat w/ him has done a good job at filming both the action and the other stuff like a couple guys tossing me out of the boat! paybacks this summer boyz!

Edited by BNelson 4/2/2010 10:05 AM
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)