Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Al Lindner/Jer Smith Interview on SF3319 in MN - Arm yourselves!

Message Subject: Al Lindner/Jer Smith Interview on SF3319 in MN - Arm yourselves!
UglyPike
Posted 3/26/2018 1:53 PM (#900122)
Subject: Al Lindner/Jer Smith Interview on SF3319 in MN - Arm yourselves!

Sorry but I wanted to make its own thread because there are so many threads now on this issue and I wanted to make sure everyone sees this. This is a link to our podcast (below) where we interviewed Al and Jeremy about SF 3319. The interview goes into detail about why this is a bad bill and what everyone can and should do to try and take action against it. Al and Jeremy take a little time at the end to talk about their approaches to musky fishing as well.

Please feel free to share this link to anyone who wants to learn more about the issue, or to anyone that wants to forward this to the local politicians so that they can educate themselves.

The podcast is found on this link (https://www.theuglypike.ca/podcast/) where it can be downloaded or listened to right off our site. It is also on iTunes and on any podcast app. Thanks!

EDIT *  I tried to make that link clickable but cant in the editor for some reason.  Just click on the "www" button in my signature and it takes you right to the podcast site.  Thanks. 

Edited by UglyPike 3/26/2018 1:55 PM
4amuskie
Posted 3/27/2018 7:00 AM (#900199 - in reply to #900122)
Subject: Re: Al Lindner/Jer Smith Interview on SF3319 in MN - Arm yourselves!

Thank you
UglyPike
Posted 4/3/2018 8:51 AM (#901013 - in reply to #900122)
Subject: Re: Al Lindner/Jer Smith Interview on SF3319 in MN - Arm yourselves!

Heard from a friend who is local that this is going to be put into an omnibus bill and has a good chance of passing. Is anyone else hearing this?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)