Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> shield rods?

Message Subject: shield rods?
BMuskyX
Posted 12/1/2017 8:57 AM (#885583)
Subject: shield rods?

My brother is looking at a new combo and was wondering about the shield rods from Rollie and Helens ...I assume that they are good rods based on Rollie and Helens reputation but with no knowledge about their rods I couldn't recommend it. How would this rod compare to a Mojo Musky or a Tackle Industries rod?

Thanks,
Jaimy
25homes
Posted 12/1/2017 1:53 PM (#885620 - in reply to #885583)
Subject: Re: shield rods?

I own 2 13 fishing muskie rods the shield Rod as well they are exact same but 1 inch shorter than 13 fishing...I also own couple LT including Big dawg and TB Predator Rod as well...Shield Rod is very nice IMO doesn't quit have backbone of Bigdawg even though they rated to 12oz a piece...great Rod for the Price
sworrall
Posted 12/2/2017 12:09 AM (#885654 - in reply to #885583)

We've been using the Shield rods for two seasons. They were built to the Musky Shop's specs, and are very nice rods. If you are a fan of the palming grip, this rod features a very comfortable version.
sworrall
Posted 12/2/2017 12:10 AM (#885655 - in reply to #885583)

We've been using the Shield rods for two seasons. They were built to the Musky Shop's specs, and are very nice rods. If you are a fan of the palming grip, this rod features a very comfortable version.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)