Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> Lowrance Freezing with Chip Inserted

Reply New post
Message Subject: Lowrance Freezing with Chip Inserted
JLyon2
Posted 6/15/2017 9:27 AM (#865196)
Subject: Lowrance Freezing with Chip Inserted

I have a Lowrance 334c igps with a lakemaster chip in it. Worked fine last year. Now, when I power on, it freezes at the Lowrance logo screen. I have tried the soft and hard reset to no avail. If I pull the chip, it works normally, but freezes again as soon as I insert the chip. I am set to buy an HDS 7 today off of craiglist, but now I'm wondering if I'll have the same issues with that when I put the chip in? Has anyone ever heard of a chip causing issues with the unit?
BNelson
Posted 6/15/2017 9:47 AM (#865197 - in reply to #865196)
Subject: Re: Lowrance Freezing with Chip Inserted

I had an hds 10 that did that..remedy was deleting all trails, and waypoints (saved files on chip first),,,it would still only power up w out the chip in it, but once fired up, I could put the chip in and it would be fine... you probably just have too much data on the unit? if you have deleted trails and waypoints and it still does it you are probably fubarred as they all have a shelf life.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)