Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> Bird problem

Reply New post
Message Subject: Bird problem
upnortdave
Posted 6/10/2017 7:38 PM (#864639)
Subject: Bird problem

So here's my problem. Was out other day and realized I needed to export waypoints off my 859 (bow) to my 997 (console). So put in SD card that I've been using with no issue, exported to mms SD. I put in my 997 and screen said no new data. That's crazy. I've added at least 100 new way points in last year. So I went and bought new SD card thinking that was the issue and same issue.
Here's the thing I don't get, it transfered trails and routes but not waypoints. Any ideas before I call hummingbird Monday.
Terrific_tom
Posted 6/11/2017 11:54 AM (#864699 - in reply to #864639)
Subject: Re: Bird problem

It may be that the waypoints that you are exporting have the same name as waypoints that you have on 997.
upnortdave
Posted 6/11/2017 12:06 PM (#864701 - in reply to #864699)

I thought of that too, so I deleted all way points on 997 and still couldn't get them to export. Don't worry I did export all those to a different SD card
upnortdave
Posted 6/12/2017 1:59 PM (#864830 - in reply to #864701)

Got answer from bird. Great tech help except hour on hold. Have to go to hummingbird pc deal to transfer wzypoints.
On a side note make sure you have your lake map chips locked otherwise you fry thea chips
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)