Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "all i guided last week was dog and pony shows" - Herbie
- (Added by: jchiggins)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Entry Level Airbrush and Compressor

Message Subject: Entry Level Airbrush and Compressor
Slamr
Posted 4/5/2017 3:45 PM (#856034)
Subject: Entry Level Airbrush and Compressor

hey creatures of the basement baits...need suggestions on an entry level air brush and compressor. getting back into model airplanes and might paint up some basic bait schemes.

would like to not break the bank.

thanks!
huntandfishwv
Posted 4/5/2017 6:46 PM (#856054 - in reply to #856034)
Subject: RE: Entry Level Airbrush and Compressor

Iwata neo eclipse and most any compressor will be good if has oil and water trap at the regulator that's my opinion I'm using an iwata high line hp with Mac valve and silent aire Scorpio 2 oilless tankless compressor
Gringo Loco
Posted 4/5/2017 8:33 PM (#856067 - in reply to #856034)

Iwata is top of the line but pricey. You can buy a Masters airbrush with .2, .3, and .5 mm tips for under $30 and if you purchase Golden airbrush paints you shouldn't have any problems with spitting or flow even though a Masters air brush isn't top of the line.
huntandfishwv
Posted 4/6/2017 11:04 AM (#856117 - in reply to #856067)

My first airbrush lasted 15yr and I still could make it work just replace needle and stuff but it was a Thayer and chandler omni 4000 gravity feed I painted gallons through it until I started high end auto painting but there is a variety of available cheap air brushes just my personal preference is gravity feed double action airbrush easy to clean and change color
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)