Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> George's kids tackle shop MN Expo "want to volunteer"

Message Subject: George's kids tackle shop MN Expo "want to volunteer"
happy hooker
Posted 3/2/2017 6:57 PM (#851924)
Subject: George's kids tackle shop MN Expo "want to volunteer"

Been a couple years since we last recruited have had the same crew for a while but a couple of recent health issues to long time volunteers it would be nice to add a couple more friends.
George's tackle shop if you aren't familiar is a large area at the Minnesota expo where kids can build their own bucktails,crankbaits,and other baits with help from the volunteers. It has become quite the phenom with even cub scout troops being bussed in.
"No experience needed" even if you have never tied a
Bucktail or made a lure in your life the highly skilled staff can show you everything you need to know in a few minutes.
In addition to the satisfaction of working with kids you get to work with top of the line components and tools and watch kids turn out cool creations that only a kids mind could create.
Looking for Friday,Sat,Sun shifts volunteer has little or has long has you like half day or all the days any help is appreciated "lotta fun" and a chance to learn a new skill.
If interested please call show promoter
Paul Hartman
651-269-2144
Thanks

Edited by happy hooker 3/2/2017 7:00 PM
happy hooker
Posted 3/2/2017 7:02 PM (#851926 - in reply to #851924)
Subject: RE: George's kids tackle shop MN Expo "want to volunteer"

I had to edit this my tablet kept substituting "cocktails" for Bucktail,,I don't think we want to give the impression kids can make their own cocktails!!!
Pal
Posted 3/4/2017 12:59 PM (#852145 - in reply to #851926)
Subject: RE: George's kids tackle shop MN Expo "want to volunteer"

I have been doing this for a number of years now with my 2 girls and we look forward to it each year.

It is alot of fun with plenty of smiles and thank you's for your efforts from the kid's and parent's alike.

Paulski
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)